i-tec USB-C Slim Passive HUB 3 Port + Card Reader
The ADVANCE Series is the highest level of i-tec accessories bringing you the cutting edge technologies of products with a modern design and exclusive packaging.
Combination of passive 3-port HUB with the card reader. For easy and fast connection of USB peripherals to your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface. An ideal companion for everybody who does not have enough USB ports and who has to constantly connect and disconnect his/her favorite USB equipment. The memory card reader will be appreciated especially by users of digital cameras and HD video cameras using memory cards as a medium for a frequent transmission of data.
The HUB offers three USB 3.0 ports with the Plug & Play function and standard USB charging – it will automatically detect connected equipment for USB charging. The USB 3.0 interface is important mainly for data transfers from USB 3.0 memory cards and flash disks which will use its high transfer speed most.
Two slots for memory cards support formats SD, SDHC, SDXC, micro SD, micro SDHC and micro SDXC.
This HUB does not require the installation of drivers. You will just connect it with the USB-C cable to your computer and immediately you can start using it. This HUB is powered from the USB bus and it has a built-in overcurrent protection of your computer in case of short connection on the peripheries.
The HUB is suitable for use with Apple MacBook 2015, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Dell XPS 13, HP EliteBook Folio G1 and other devices with the USB-C connector. The USB-C connector has many advantages, it is smaller, symmetrical and allows an easy connection because now you don’t need to take care of the connector rotation.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
- Combination of passive 3-port HUB with memory card reader, for easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals and for data transfer from memory cards
- 3x USB 3.0 port for connecting the USB equipment and for high-speed data transfer (5 Gbps)
- 1x slot for SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- 1x slot for micro SD/micro SDHC/micro SDXC memory cards
- Integrated USB-C 3.1 cable for connecting the HUB to the USB port of your notebook, tablet, smartphone or PC
Waar te kopen
U bent een onderneming U bent een reseller
- 1x integrated USB-C cable for connecting to the host device (16 cm)
- 3x USB 3.0 port
- 1x SD slot
- 1x microSD slot
- LED indicators
- Surge and overcurrent protection
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 125 x 29 x 9 mm
- Product weight: 38 g
- Package dimensions: 220 x 153 x 32 mm
- Package weight: 93 g
- Device with an available USB-C or Thunderbolt™3 port
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
Inhoud van de verpakking
Question: I have a problem with detection and installation of HUB.
Answer: Install the latest drivers for USB-C interface of your notebook, tablet or PC.
Question: Will the HUB charge iPad or Samsung tablets?
Answer: No, charging of iPad and Samsung tablets, which require special identification circuits, is not supported.
Question: I want to use the HUB for charging an Apple device (iPod, iPhone, iPad) in Windows OS. Is there a software solution for this problem?
Answer: Standard power supply solution for Apple devices is provided by the supplied power adaptor for Apple devices. However, ASUS software has developed “ASUS AI Charger” allowing charging and at the same time working on an Apple device using a notebook / PC USB port or using the HUB, docking station in Windows. More information with the possibility of downloading and testing can be found here. We have noted a number of positive responses when using this software; however, we cannot guarantee its 100% functionality with all possible hardware combinations.