Service and Complaints
First of all, thank you for choosing to purchase an i-tec product. Ensuring your satisfaction is our number 1 priority, so if you have any questions, queries, or if your product is not performing as expected, we are here to help.
If your product is not working as specified, please checking the following:
- Settings / System Preferences: please check that the settings are correct and that the latest driver is installed, if required. Further information can be found in the user guide and in of FAQ section.
- If you are unable to resolve the problem using one of the aforementioned methods, please contact us. We are available via email, or telephone.:
1) Email us: we are available at email@example.com. We continuously monitor email traffic, so you can expect and answer within a few hours, even at weekends. When writing to us, please provide as much information as possible – essentials include::
- Product Type & Part Number
- Description of the issue
- Laptop / PC / Tablet / Smartphone model number and confirmation of the Operting Software (incl. Version no.) that you are using.
2) Call us: We are available Monday – Friday between 08:00 – 16:00:
+420 603 519 533 (English & Czech)
+420 737 245 833 (Czech, English & German)
+420 735 750 450 (Czech & English)
General Warranty Conditions:
i-tec Technologies s.r.o. declares – with a validity from 11/1/2010 – Complaint Rules, vald for commercial relationships between i-tec Technologies s.r.o. and business partners and end users. We provide a warranty for all products supplied by us:
Pretec Memory Cards – Lifetime warranty (not including mechanical damage)
Defenition of lifetime warranty – the lifetime warranty is considered a moral obsolescence of the product itself. As far as retail of a memory card with the given capacity has been finished at the end reseller and at the same time at the exclusive importer (i-tec Technologies s.r.o.), then the memory card is out of the lifetime warranty and thus no complaint was admitted in this case.
Attention! In these cases, the warranty is at least 2 years.
Other Products – 2-year Warranty.
Please note that any warranty is considered void due to the following:
- The product was damaged due to incorrect installation or handling.
- The product was damaged due to a computer virus.
- The product was damaged as it was used in conditions outside of those detailed in the sepcification.
- The product was damaged due to force majeure.
- The product was damaged as is was connected to a network that does not comply with the relevant CSN standard.
Attention! i-tec Tec Technologies s.r.o. is not responsible for any personal data. We strongly recommend that all data is back-up on a server or external hard disk.
Complaints should be logged with the reseller from whom the product was purchased. Written correspondence should be addressed to: i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, Czech Republic
If a complaint is logged with i-tec Technologies s.r.o. directly, a Return Materials Authorisation (RMA) number will be provided. Complains will not be processed without a valid RMA number.
Product or its parts wearing caused be its usual using (for example, a decrease of accumulators capacity, wear of ear-phones covers, mechanical parts, displays and so on) are not a subject of warranty and is not considered to be a discrepancy with a contract for purchasing according to the Civil Codex.