i-tec USB 3.0 to SATA III Adapter
You can easily connect 2.5″/3.5″ SATA I/II/III disks and optical disc drives BLU-RAY/DVD/CD through USB 3.0 /2.0 port to your computer. USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface enables quick transfer and data back- up or storing large files on hard disks. Simply plug the disk into the SATA connector and the drivers are automatically installed after the first connection.
In case of installation problems, technical difficulties or incorrect device functionality, first check for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
Where to Buy
- External enclosure/Docking station for 2,5“/3,5“ SATA HDD/SSD
- 1x integrated USB 3.0 cable for connecting to the host device (15cm)
- Enclosure/Docking Station interface maximum transfer rate up to 5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
- 1x Power Input (DC 12V/2A)
- LED indicator
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 70 x 34 x 19 mm
- Product weight: 27 g
- Package dimensions: 125 x 105 x 58 mm
- Package weight: 236 g
- Device with an available USB-A port
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Power adapter (DC cable 140cm)
Question: The frame is not detected by the operating system.
Answer: Try connecting the device to another USB/Thunderbolt port (according to the frame type)
Question: The HDD is not visible in the system.
Answer: Make sure the HDD is formatted. Especially for a brand-new drive. You will find this information in the disk manager located in the device manager. You can also format the HDD here.
Notice! The formatting function always deletes the data. Therefore, back up your data before starting the drive formatting.