i-tec Superspeed USB 3.0 10-Port Hub
The U3HUBMETAL10 10-port USB 3.0 hub allows you to connect 10 additional devices to your notebook, Ultrabook or PC, via a single USB 3.0 cable. The hub is backward compatible with both USB 2.0 and 1.1 standards, so can also be used in conjunction with older products that don’t feature USB 3.0 ports. Ideal for connecting USB devices such as external hard drives, smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, MP3 players, printers etc., the hub can also be used as a charging port for your USB devices.
The physical form of the hub, which boasts USB 3.0 ports on all four sides, affords sufficient space for larger devices or equipment to be connected without cables becoming excessively tangled. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant, the hub supports data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps.
The compact design, stylish metal housing and low 150g weight, make this hub an ideal companion both at home and on the move. The addition of a power adapter means battery-sapping activities such as data transfer or charging can also be handled using mains power. No drivers are required, simply plug & play.
For further information regarding set-up or for answers to FAQ’s, please visit our website www.i-tec-europe.eu. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Long product description: i-tec USB 3.0 Metal Housed Charging Hub, 4 Port with Power Adapter, 10x USB 3.0 ports
- Metal 10-port USB 3.0 hub
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standards
- Compact & light-weight design in elegant metal housing
- Data transfer of up to 5 Gbps
Where to Buy
- 1x USB 3.0 port for connecting to the host device
- 10x USB 3.0 port
- 1x Power input (DC 12V/4A)
- LED indicator
- USB 3.0 cable (90 cm)
- Surge and overcurrent protection
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 110 x 110 x 14 mm
- Product weight: 150 g
- Package dimensions: 180 x 145 x 54 mm
- Package weight: 600 g
- Device with an available USB-A port
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- USB 3.0 cable (90 cm)
- Power adapter (DC cable 150cm, power cable 120cm)
Question: Some ports have stopped working, but the other ports are working well.
Answer: Fully disconnect all USB devices from the HUB and then the HUB from the host computer. Then first reconnect the HUB and as the last reconnect the USB devices. If the problem is not resolved, please contact our support team.
Question: The power cable for HUB is destroyed or missing …. Can I order a new one from you, please?
Answer: You can order the cable from us via our technical e-mail: email@example.com (In the email please include the address to which the power supply will be sent )
Question: The computer does not detect the device. The HUB does not behave properly.
Answer: Make sure you have the latest drivers for your USB interface installed on your computer. The drivers can be found on the official website of the manufacturer of your laptop/PC.