i-tec USB 3.0 Charging HUB 4 Port + Power Adapter
i-tec USB 3.0 Charging HUB 4 Port + Power Adapter is an ideal companion for everybody who does not have enough USB ports in his/her notebook, ultrabook or PC and who has to constantly connect and disconnect his/her favorite USB equipment such as flash disks, mobile phones, tablets, digital cameras, MP3 players, printers, etc.
This HUB offers 4 USB 3.0 ports with the Plug & Play function and standard USB charging – the HUB will automatically detect connected equipment for USB charging. The port placed next to the LED also supports charging according to specification BC 1.2, e.g. for the iPad or Samsung tablet. The USB 3.0 interface is important mainly for data transfers from USB 3.0 memory cards and flash disks which will use its high transfer speed most.
The advantage is included external power adapter which you can use for backing up data on external hard drives or for connecting high power consumption devices which are powered directly from the USB port.
This HUB does not require the installation of drivers. You will just connect it by the USB cable to your computer and immediately you can start using it. This HUB has a built in overcurrent protection of your computer in case of short connection on the peripheries. The interface is compatible with USB 2.0.
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty functionality of device find the possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
Long product description: i-tec USB 3.0 Charging HUB 4 Port with power adapter, 1x USB 3.0 charging port, ideal for laptop ultrabook tablet PC, Windows Mac Linux
- 4x USB 3.0 port for connecting USB equipment, of which 1x USB 3.0 port for charging as per the USB-IF specification (BC 1.2)
- 1x USB 3.0 cable for connecting the HUB to a notebook / PC
- Transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
- The USB charging detection mechanism for mobile devices
- Plug & Play function
Where to Buy
- 1x USB 3.0 port for connecting to the host device
- 3x USB 3.0 port
- 1x USB 3.0 port with fast charge support (BC 1.2)
- 1x Power input (DC 5V/2A)
- LED indicator
- USB 3.0 cable from type A to type B (90 cm)
- Surge and overcurrent protection
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 230 x 112 x 56 mm
- Product weight: 97 g
- Package dimensions: 230 x 112 x 56 mm
- Package weight: 352 g
- Device with an available USB-A port
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- USB 3.0 cable (90cm)
- Power adapter (DC cable 115cm)
Question: Some ports have stopped working, but the other ports are working well.
Answer: Fully disconnect all USB devices from the HUB and then the HUB from the host computer. Then first reconnect the HUB and as the last reconnect the USB devices. If the problem is not resolved, please contact our support team.
Question: The power cable for HUB is destroyed or missing …. Can I order a new one from you, please?
Answer: You can order the cable from us via our technical e-mail: email@example.com (In the email please include the address to which the power supply will be sent )
Question: The computer does not detect the device. The HUB does not behave properly.
Answer: Make sure you have the latest drivers for your USB interface installed on your computer. The drivers can be found on the official website of the manufacturer of your laptop/PC.