i-tec Docking Station Advance for SATA Hard Disk USB 3.0
ADVANCE Series is the highest line of computer accessories, which allow you to use top technologies of products in modern design and exclusive package.
Docking station for connecting 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA HDD to any PC without using USB external case. You can backup your data easily just by pressing a button (One-touch-backup function). Thanks to the USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connection and SATA interface you are able to use much higher transmission speeds.
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty functionality of device find a possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
Long product description: i-tec USB 3.0 HDD Docking Station Advance for SATA Hard Disk 3.5″ and 2.5″ with BackUp button
- Interface USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1
- Max. transmission speed up to 5 Gbps
- Supported HDD 2.5" or 3.5" with the width of normal 3.5" HDD at maximum, with SATA interface
- One-touch-backup function (simple and effective backup)
- Plug & Play
Where to Buy
- External enclosure/docking station for 1x 2,5“/3,5“ SATA HDD/SSD
- 1 x USB 3.0 port for connecting to the host device
- Enclosure/Docking Station interface maximum transfer rate up to 5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
- 1x Power input (DC 12V/2A)
- On/Off switch
- LED indicator
- One-touch-backup function (easy & efficient backup)
- Cable USB 3.0 (80cm)
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 162 x 84 x 60mm
- Product weight: 277g
- Package dimensions: 193 x 167 x 82mm
- Package weight: 623g
- Device with an available USB-A port
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Cable USB 3.0 (80cm)
- Power adapter (DC cable 140cm)
Question: The frame is not detected by the operating system.
Answer: Try connecting the device to another USB/Thunderbolt port (according to the frame type)
Question: The HDD is not visible in the system.
Answer: Make sure the HDD is formatted. Especially for a brand-new drive. You will find this information in the disk manager located in the device manager. You can also format the HDD here.
Notice! The formatting function always deletes the data. Therefore, back up your data before starting the drive formatting.