i-tec USB 3.0 Charging HUB 10 port + Power Adapter 48 W
This HUB offers ten USB 3.0 ports with the Plug & Play function and with standard USB charging – the HUB automatically detects whether a device for USB charging is connected. As this HUB is equipped with ten USB 3.0 ports, it can charge up to ten devices at a time. The USB 3.0 interface is especially important for data transfers from USB 3.0 memory cards and flash drives, where its high transfer rate is most useful. An external power adapter is included in the package to guarantee stable HUB performance and charging from the USB ports, providing up to 10 W of charging power for each port.
The individual HUB ports can be switched on/off by the appropriate switch, saving you HUB consumption while increasing the charging input power on the ports you leave on.
This HUB does not require the installation of drivers. You will just connect it by the USB cable to your computer and immediately you can start using it. This HUB has a built-in overcurrent protection of your computer in case of short connection on the peripheries. The interface is compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
The HUB is installed automatically from the system and does not require any drivers. Connect the AC adapter connector to the HUB and the AC adapter to a 230 V outlet. Then connect the HUB via the USB cable to a free USB port (USB 3.0, 2.0 or 1.1 standard) on your laptop/PC and follow the instructions on the screen. The HUB will be installed and displayed in the Device Manager as “General USB Hub” and “General USB SuperSpeed Hub”.
Long product description: i-tec USB 3.0 Charging HUB 10 Port with power adapter 48 W, 10x USB 3.0 charging port, ideal for laptop ultrabook tablet PC, Windows Mac Linux
Where to Buy
- 10x USB 3.0 port for connecting USB devices
- 1x USB 3.0 port for the HUB’s connection to a laptop/PC
- Charging power of the USB ports up to 10 W
- 48 W power adapter
- Option to turn the individual ports on/off
- Transmission speed up to 5 Gb/s
- USB charging detection mechanism for mobile devices
- Plug & Play functionality
- Surge and overcurrent protection
- LED indicators
- Working temperature 0-50 °C
- AC Adapter: AC Input 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 1.3 A; output DC 12 V, 4 A
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, 8.1 32/64bit, 10 32/64bit, macOS 10.x or higher
- Product dimensions 151 x 53 x 24 mm
- Product weight 165 g
- Package dimensions: 173 x 116 x 60 mm
- Package weight: 507 g
- Hardware requirements: Laptop or PC with a free USB port
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, macOS 10.6 and higher, Linux, ChromeOS
- i-tec USB 3.0 Charging HUB 10port
- USB 3.0 data cable from A to B. (100 cm)
- Power adapter 48 W (150 cm cable)
- User Manual
Question: Some ports have stopped working, but the other ports are working well.
Answer: Fully disconnect all USB devices from the HUB and then the HUB from the host computer. Then first reconnect the HUB and as the last reconnect the USB devices. If the problem is not resolved, please contact our support team.
Question: The power cable for HUB is destroyed or missing …. Can I order a new one from you, please?
Answer: You can order the cable from us via our technical e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (In the email please include the address to which the power supply will be sent )
Question: Is the power adapter necessary?
Answer: Yes. The HUB is not able to work in the “bus power mode” (from the host computer).
Question: The computer does not detect the device. The HUB does not behave properly.
Answer: Make sure you have the latest drivers for your USB interface installed on your computer. The drivers can be found on the official website of the manufacturer of your laptop/PC.