i-tec PCI-Express Card 2x Serial RS232
The PCI Express card extends your PC by 2 COM ports. The card offers an RS232 output for connecting the I/O devices such as an external modem, a GSM modem, a serial port printer, a barcode reader, etc. The card is also supplied with two “low profile” blind caps for possible installation in a low-level computer case (2 positions).
In case of installation problems, technical issues or improper functionality of the device, first check the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
Long product description: PCI Express card with two RS232 serial ports, MOSCHIP MCS9901 chip, transfer rate up to 1.5-Mb / sec
Where to Buy
- PCI Express Specification 1.0a
- 2x RS232 serial connector type DB9 (Male)
- “Low profile brackets”
- Support for all UART types from 450 to 550 (fully programmable)
- Data transfer speed up to 230400 bps
- The FIFO receiver/transmitter works with the data size up to 256 bytes
- Chipset Moschip MCS9901
- Operating systems Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X, Linux, DOS
- Product dimensions 180 x 65 x 19 mm
- Product weight 51 g
- Package dimensions 185 x 133 x 34 mm
- Package weight 158 g
- Hardware requirements: Pentium compatible PC with a free PCIe slot
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X, Linux, DOS
- 1x PCIe to 2S adapter
- 2x "Low profile brackets"
Question: The connected device disconnects or does not work correctly.
Answer: Make sure that the MOLEX connector of your PC’s power supply is connected into the PCIe card power connector.
Question: The card does nothing, what should I do?
Answer: Make sure that you have the drivers installed. The drivers can be downloaded from the Download tab.