i-tec MySafe USB 3.0 Easy 2.5" External Case – White
The ADVANCE Series is the highest level of i-tec accessories bringing you the cutting edge technologies of products with a modern design and exclusive packaging.
i-tec MySafe USB 3.0 Easy is the external enclosure for connecting 2.5″ SATA disks of all capacities to your PC, notebook, TV or other multimedia device via USB interface, through which is also powered. The enclosure is also suitable for moving data from a damaged notebook. Connecting via USB 3.0 offers easy and high-speed data transfer (up to 5 Gbps). Backward compatibility with USB 2.0 is a commonplace.
Using is very simple, just insert the disk into the enclosure and after first connection to a computer, the drivers are automatically installed. For quick connection of disk, you can only use a separate adapter of the external enclosure or you can carry the disk safely in the enclosed plastic box.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
Long product description: i-tec MySafe USB 3.0 Easy, external hard disk case 9.5 mm / 2.5″ for SATA I/II/III HDD SSD, white
- External USB 3.0 enclosure for 2.5" SATA I/II/III HDD or SSD with height up to 9.5 mm, quick and comfortable disc changing for instant access to your data
- USB 3.0 interface for high-speed data transfer (up to 5 Gbps), backward compatible with USB 2.0
- LED indicator, Plug & Play function, powered over the USB cable, automatic installation of drivers
- Power supply 5 V, 900 mA
- OS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, Chrome
Where to Buy
- External enclosure/docking station for 1x 2,5“ SATA HDD/SSD
- For HDD/SSD with a maximum height of 9,5mm
- 1x integrated USB 3.0 cable for connecting to the host device (15cm)
- Enclosure/Docking Station interface maximum transfer rate up to 5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
- LED indicator
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 130 x 74 x 16mm
- Product weight: 60g
- Package dimensions: 192 x 112 x 20mm
- Package weight: 75g
- Device with an available USB-A port
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Plastic box
Question: The frame is not detected by the operating system.
Answer: Try connecting the device to another USB/Thunderbolt port (according to the frame type)
Question: The HDD is not visible in the system.
Answer: Make sure the HDD is formatted. Especially for a brand-new drive. You will find this information in the disk manager located in the device manager. You can also format the HDD here.
Notice! The formatting function always deletes the data. Therefore, back up your data before starting the drive formatting.