i-tec MySafe Advance AluBasic 2.5" USB 3.0
The ADVANCE Series is the highest level of i-tec accessories bringing you the cutting edge technologies of products with a modern design and exclusive packaging.
i-tec USB 3.0 MySafe AluBasic is external hard disk case for all 2.5″ SATA I/II/III HDD or SSD with height up to 9.5 mm. Connecting via USB 3.0 offers easy and high-speed data transfer (up to 5 Gbps). Backward compatibility with USB 2.0 is a commonplace. Aluminium construction for excellent heat dissipation and hard drive protection. USB cable is included.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
Long product description: i-tec USB 3.0 MySafe AluBasic Advance External Hard Disk Case 9.5 mm / 2.5″ for SATA I/II/III HDD SSD, Aluminium construction for optimal heat dissipation
- External USB 3.0 enclosure for 2.5" SATA I/II/III HDD or SSD with height up to 9.5 mm, quick and comfortable disc changing for instant access to your data
- USB 3.0 interface for high-speed data transfer (5 Gbps), backward compatible with USB 2.0
- LED indicator, Plug & Play function, powered over the USB cable, automatic installation of drivers
- Aluminium construction for excellent heat dissipation and hard drive protection
- OS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, Chrome
Where to Buy
- External enclosure/docking station for 1x 2,5“ SATA HDD/SSD
- For HDD/SSD with a maximum height of 9,5mm
- 1x USB 3.0 port for connecting to the host device
- Enclosure/Docking Station interface maximum transfer rate up to 5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
- LED indicator
- Cable USB 3.0 (50cm)
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 126 x 76 x 13mm
- Product weight: 60g
- Package dimensions: 160 x 110 x 35mm
- Package weight: 170g
- Device with an available USB-A port
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Cable USB 3.0 (50cm)
Question: The frame is not detected by the operating system.
Answer: Try connecting the device to another USB/Thunderbolt port (according to the frame type)
Question: The HDD is not visible in the system.
Answer: Make sure the HDD is formatted. Especially for a brand-new drive. You will find this information in the disk manager located in the device manager. You can also format the HDD here.
Notice! The formatting function always deletes the data. Therefore, back up your data before starting the drive formatting.