i-tec MySafe Advance 2.5" USB 3.0
The ADVANCE Series is the highest level of i-tec accessories bringing you the cutting edge technologies of products with a modern design and exclusive packaging.
i-tec MySafe Advance 2.5 “USB 3.0 is the elegant external enclosure for all 2.5” SATA I/II/III hard drives and SSD with a height of up to 9.5 mm. Excellent heat dissipation due to aluminum construction. Connecting via USB 3.0 offers quick and easy data transfer (up to 5 Gbps). Backward compatibility with USB 2.0, 1.1 is a commonplace.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
Long product description: i-tec MySafe Advance 2.5″ USB 3.0 external enclosure for SATA I/II/III HHD SSD disk Aluminium enclosure for optimal heat dissipation
- External USB 3.0 enclosure for all 2.5" SATA I/II/III hard drives with a maximum height of 9.5 mm
- Maximum capacity of HDD is without limitation
- Solid aluminum body for excellent heat dissipation and drive protection
- Interface USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0, USB 1.1 devices
- Transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
Where to Buy
- External enclosure/docking station for 1x 2,5“ SATA HDD
- For HDD/SSD with a maximum height of 9,5mm
- 1 x USB 3.0 port for connecting to the host device
- Enclosure/Docking Station interface maximum transfer rate up to 5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
- LED indicator
- Cable USB 3.0 (54cm)
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 127 x 75 x 13mm
- Product weight: 85g
- Package dimensions: 170 x 112 x 50mm
- Package weight: 206g
- Device with an available USB-A port
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Cable USB 3.0 (54cm)
Question: The frame is not detected by the operating system.
Answer: Try connecting the device to another USB/Thunderbolt port (according to the frame type)
Question: The HDD is not visible in the system.
Answer: Make sure the HDD is formatted. Especially for a brand-new drive. You will find this information in the disk manager located in the device manager. You can also format the HDD here.
Notice! The formatting function always deletes the data. Therefore, back up your data before starting the drive formatting.