i-tec MySafe Advance Black 3.5" USB 3.0
The ADVANCE Series is the highest level of i-tec accessories bringing you the cutting edge technologies of products with a modern design and exclusive packaging.
USB 3.0 Advance Black HDD is an external case for all 3.5″ SATA I, II, III hard discs. The USB 3.0 connection offers you a quick and easy data transfer (up to 5 Gbps) but the device is backward compatible with standards USB 2.0/1.1 as well. The solid aluminium construction ensures an effective heat dissipation and hard drive protection.
A small stand is included in the package so that you can have the case in a vertical position and save place on your table.
HDD installation is very simple, it takes you just a few minutes.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
Long product description: i-tec MYSAFE Advanced 3.5″ USB 3.0 External aluminium case for SATA I/II/III and SSD discs – black
- External USB 3.0 enclosure for all 3.5" SATA I, II, III hard disk drives
- Max. HDD volume no limitation
- Solid Aluminum body for excellent heat dissipation and hard drive protection
- Interface USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0, USB 1.1 devices
- Transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
Where to Buy
- External enclosure/docking station for 1x 3,5“ SATA HDD
- 1x USB 3.0 port for connecting to the host device
- Enclosure/Docking Station interface maximum transfer rate up to 5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
- 1x Power input (DC 12V/2A)
- On/Off switch
- LED indicator
- Cable USB 3.0 (80cm)
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 200 x 115 x 31mm
- Product weight: 270g
- Package dimensions: 220 x 132 x 88mm
- Package weight: 621g
- Device with an available USB-A port
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Cable USB 3.0 (80cm)
- Power adapter (DC cable 140cm)
- Screwdriver & Screws
Question: The frame is not detected by the operating system.
Answer: Try connecting the device to another USB/Thunderbolt port (according to the frame type)
Question: The HDD is not visible in the system.
Answer: Make sure the HDD is formatted. Especially for a brand-new drive. You will find this information in the disk manager located in the device manager. You can also format the HDD here.
Notice! The formatting function always deletes the data. Therefore, back up your data before starting the drive formatting.