i-tec MySafe SATA M.2 Drive Metal External case 6 Gbps
i-tec MySafe 2.5″ SATA is external case for M.2 SSD disks (SATA, B-key) compatible with sizes 2242, 2260, 2280. With the enclosure you can connect M.2 SSD disks to your notebook, computer, TV or connect to your device using an external adapter, such as C31MYSAFEU315. The enclosure is also suitable for moving data from a damaged notebook. Connection through SATA III interface offers high speed and easy data transfer (up to 6 Gbps). The solid aluminium construction ensures an effective heat dissipation and hard drive protection. SSD installation is very simple, it takes you just few minutes.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
Long product description: i-tec MySafe 2.5″ case with adapter for SATA M.2 drive, SATA interface, Data transfer rate up to 6 Gbps, Aluminium housing
- External SATA III case for M.2 SSD disks (SATA, B-key) compatible with sizes 2242, 2260, 2280
- SATA III interface for high speed data transfer (up to 6 Gbps)
- The solid aluminium construction for an effective heat dissipation and hard drive protection
- Plug & Play function
Where to Buy
- External enclosure/docking station for 1x M.2 SATA disk
- Compatible with M.2 SATA drives only, 2242, 2260, 2280 sizes (M.2 NVMe drives are not supported)
- 1x SATA III interface
- Enclosure/Docking station interface maximum transfer rate up to 6Gbps (SATAIII)
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Android 6 or later, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 100 x 70 x 7mm
- Product weight: 44g
- Package dimensions: 157 x 125 x 27mm
- Package weight: 109g
- Device with an available 2.5” slot and SATA interface
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Android 6 or later, Chrome OS
- Screwdriver & Screws
Question: The operation system hasn’t detected the case.
Answer: Connect the device to other USB port.
Question: M.2 disc is not viewable in the system.
Answer: Please sure that M.2 has been formatted.
Question: After connecting to the Express card, the case is not sufficiently powered up (the case doesn’t start rotation, and is not detected in the operation system).
Answer: Connect up an auxiliary power supply for the Express card.
Question: The case cover is heated up during operation.
Answer: Heating up of the cover, mainly during intensive recording, is a usual feature and doesn’t mean a defect. The cover cools down the inside electronics of the case and M.2 disc. We recommend ensuring an access for air into the case and don’t cover it unnecessarily by other things.