i-tec USB-C CHARGER 60W + USB-A Port 12W
This universal USB-C power adapter with power of 60 W is a great choice for powering any laptop or other device equipped with a USB-C connector that supports USB-C Power Delivery with a maximum power demand of 60 W.
The voltage is set automatically according to the USB Power Delivery specification 2.0 v1.2 in the individual profiles in following steps: 5 V / 9 V / 12 V / 15 V / 19 V / 20 V with max. 3 A current consumption. Another positive feature of this adapter is the additional USB-A output (5V, max. 2.4 A) which can easily be used to power most devices with charging via USB (e.g. MP3 players, Bluetooth hands-free, digital picture frames, most Android mobile phones, Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, navigation, etc.). The power adapter is lightweight and very portable; it is equipped with intelligent current overload, overvoltage, short circuit and overheating protection.
In case of installation problems, technical issues or improper functionality of the device, first check for possible solutions under the FAQ tab.
Long product description: i-tec USB-C universal power adapter 60 W – 1x USB-C port 60 W, 1x USB-A port 12 W, for laptops, tablets, smartphones, HP, Apple, MacBook Pro, Dell, Acer, Asus, Lenovo
Where to Buy
- Universal 60 W USB-C power adapter for powering laptops, tablets, smartphones and other devices equipped with a USB-C charging port.
- Input voltage AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, max. 1.3 A
- Output power (max): 60 W
- Efficiency: more than 86 %
- USB-C output voltage: DC 5 V / 9 V / 12 V / 15 V / 19 V / 20 V
- USB-C output current: max. 3 A
- USB-A output voltage: DC 5 V
- USB-A output current: max. 2.4 A
- Protection against: current overload, overvoltage, short circuit and overheating.
- Operating temperature: 0 °C – 40 °C
- Relative humidity: 20 % – 80 %
- Product dimensions: 107 x 70 x 30 mm
- Product weight: 180 g
- Package dimensions: 120 x 150 x 40 mm
- Package weight: 315 g
- 1x Universal adapter 60 W
- 1x USB-C power supply cable 180 cm
- 1x User manual