i-tec Universal Charger USB-C PD 3.0 + 1x USB 3.0, 112 W
This universal USB-C power adapter with power of 112 W is a great choice for powering any laptop or other device equipped with a USB-C connector that supports USB-C Power Delivery with a maximum power demand of 100 W.
The voltage is set automatically according to the USB Power Delivery specification 2.0 v1.2 in the individual profiles in following steps: 5 V / 9 V / 12 V / 15 V / 19 V / 20 V with max. 5 A current consumption. Another positive feature of this adapter is the additional USB-A output (5V, max. 2.4 A) which can easily be used to power most devices with charging via USB (e.g. MP3 players, Bluetooth hands-free, digital picture frames, most Android mobile phones, Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, navigation, etc.). The power adapter is lightweight and very portable; it is equipped with intelligent current overload, overvoltage, short circuit and overheating protection.
Long product description: i-tec USB-C universal power adapter 112 W – 1x USB-C port 100 W, 1x USB-A port 12 W, for laptops, tablets, smartphones, HP, Apple, MacBook Pro, Dell, Acer, Asus, Lenovo
Where to Buy
- Universal 112 W USB-C power adapter for powering laptops, tablets, smartphones and other devices equipped with a USB-C charging port
- Input voltage AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, max. 2.3 A
- Output power (max.): 112 W
- Efficiency: more than 86 %
- USB-C output voltage: DC 5 V / 9 V / 12 V / 15 V / 19 V / 20 V
- USB-C output current: max. 5A
- USB-A output voltage: DC 5 V
- USB-A output current: max. 2.4 A
- Protection against current overload, overvoltage, short circuit and overheating.
- Operating temperature: 0 °C – 40 °C
- Relative humidity: 10 % – 100 %
- Product dimensions: 143 x 65 x 34 mm
- Product weight: 356 g
- Package dimensions: 198 x 157 x 45 mm
- Package weight: 540 g
- 1x Universal adapter 112 W
- 1x User manual