i-tec USB 3.0 / USB-C Dual Display Docking Station + Power Delivery
Enhance your notebook, tablet or smartphone, utilising USB-C or USB-A connectivity. This Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible USB-C dual monitor docking station features the latest DisplayLink DL9650 chipset and offers the flexibility of both USB-C and USB-A host interfaces. A connecting cable with both ends (USB-C for C, USB-C for A) is a part of the package. As far as the docking station is connected either to a laptop or to a tablet that supports charging-up at its USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 port, then it is able to provide the power supply (Power Delivery) up to 65W.
The unit is equipped with four graphics outputs, 2x HDMI, and 2x DisplayPort, although a maximum of two monitors can be supported simultaneously. Connect two monitors simultaneously and enjoy the higher 4096 x 2160 resolution @ 60 Hz, using any interface configuration (DP + DP, DP + HDMI, HDMI + HDMI). 5K resolution (5120 x 2880 @ 60 Hz) is supported when a single monitor is connected via two DisplayPort cables.
4x USB-A 3.0 ports (USB 3.0 / 2.0 compatible) make it easy to connect all of your existing hardware and Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port provides reliable, robust and high-speed internet connection, supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds. 3.5 mm audio jacks can be found on the front panel and an easily accessible power-saving on/off switch can be found on the rear panel. The addition of a Kensington lock slot provides additional security, especially for those working regularly in public spaces.
i-tec docking stations are compatible with the vast majority of notebook brands and platforms, making it easier than ever to connect your favourite hardware. The unit is extremely compact, perfect for use at home or in the office. Due to the hybrid interface option especially hot desk use, due to the USB-C or USB-A interface options.
This docking station is suitable for use with MacBook Pro 2016, Macbook 2015, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Acer Switch Alpha 13, Dell XPS 13, HP Elitebook Folio G1 and ASUS UX390UAK, as well as other devices with USB-C connectivity.
Expected availability of this docking station: June 2018
Product Overview & Features
- Connect your notebook, tablet or smartphone to additional monitors and your favourite hardware via a single USB-C or USB-A port (cable included)
- 1x USB-C port for connecting to a host with USB-C or USB-A interface; an interconnecting cable with both ends is a part of the package
- Graphic interface: 2x HDMI and 2x Display Port. The docking station supports the connection of max. 2 monitors. Resolution:
- 1 monitor connected via 2 DP cables: 1x DP + 1x DP supports up to 5K 5120×2880@60Hz, host graphic card have to support 5K resolution
- 2 monitors connected simultaneously: 1x DP + 1x DP supports up to 4K 4096 x 2160@60Hz; 1x DP + 1x HDMI supports up to 4K 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz; 1x HDMI + 1x HDMI supports up to 4K 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- 4x USB-A 3.0 ports for connecting all existing hardware and accessories. USB-A ports are compatible with USB 3.1 and backward compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0 devices and providing high-speed data transmission (5 Gbps), USB Hot Swapping support, from that 1x USB-A 3.0 with the support of quick charging-up for smartphones and tablets (BC 1.2)
- 2x USB-C 3.1 port for the connection of your devices with a support of USB-C, supporting high-speed data transfer (5 Gbps), a support of USB Hot Swapping function
- Features DisplayLink DL6950, VIA VL813 chipset
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port, supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds
- Kensington lock slot to discourage theft
- Separate 3.5 mm audio input / output jacks
- Power-saving on / off switch allowing quick and easy reset of the docking station & power LED indicator
- 1x power supply input – external power adapter (output: DC 20V/2A)
- Supports Windows 7/8/8.1/ 10 32/64 bit, Mac OS X, Linux Ubuntu 14.04 / 16.04, Android 6 and later
- Cross-brand and cross-platform compatibility
Please make sure to check a compatibility of your device, whether it meets all the requirements for an operation of the specific i-tec product, especially video output (Display Port Alt mode), and/or Power Delivery. If your device would not be fully compatible, your new i-tec product may not operate correctly. You may find the specifications your device (i.e. USB port), in a user manual supplied with your notebook/tablet/smartphone, or – alternatively – via customer service provided by a manufacturer of your device. If still uncertain, however, contact our service at email@example.com.
Where to Buy
Price comparators Reseller