i-tec USB-C Metal Nano 3x Display Docking Station + Power Delivery 100 W
Small metal USB-C docking station capable of supporting up to three external monitors simultaneously. Simply connect your laptop or tablet (no need to install drivers) and reap the benefits of quick USB data transfer, connection to the internet via a LAN port, and the ability to connect your headset. And of course, the station can also power your laptop with up to 100 W.
This docking station is designed to be used with any laptop, tablet or smartphone regardless of type, brand or operating system. All that is needed is for your laptop/tablet/phone to have a free Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C port capable of transmitting video signal.
Do you enjoy detailed graphics with high resolution? If so, then this station can allow you to connect to up to three* external monitors or TVs!* You can choose from multiple ports for your monitor connection: 1x HDMI and 2x Display Ports, which can all be used at the same time.
Printer? Keyboard? Mouse? External hard drive or flash drive? Charging cable for your phone?
Older USB-A or latest USB-C connector? You can connect all your devices to the docking station quickly and easily. In addition, you can connect to the Internet thanks a LAN port, eliminating any worries with variable speed and quality of Wi-Fi networks.
The new USB-C port has a number of tricks up its sleeve! Provided your laptop or tablet supports power delivery through this port, you gain the ability to connect all you need (data transfer, Internet, video and power supply) using a single cable.
- 1x integrated USB-C cable for connection to a device (22 cm)
- Docking station technology: USB-C (MST)
- Power Delivery: 100 W
- Video ports: 2x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
- USB-C/Thunderbolt™ 3 with DisplayPort 1.4 Support
- 1 monitor – 1x DP or 1x HDMI – up to 4K/60 Hz
- 2 monitors – 1x HDMI + 1 DP or 1x DP + 1x DP – up to 2x 4K/30 Hz
- 2 monitors – 1x HDMI + 1 DP or 1x DP + 1x DP – up to 2x 1440p/60 Hz
- 3 monitors – 1x HDMI + 1x DP + 1x DP – up to 3x 1080p/60 Hz
- USB-C/Thunderbolt™ 3 with DisplayPort 1.2 Support
- 1 monitor – 1x DP or 1x HDMI – up to 4K/30 Hz
- 2 monitors – 1x HDMI + 1 DP or 1x DP + 1x DP – up to 2x 1080p/60 Hz
- 3 monitors – 1x HDMI + 1x DP + 1x DP – up to 3x 1080p/30 Hz
- 3 monitors – 1x HDMI + 1x DP + 1x DP – up to 1x 1080p/60 Hz + up to 2x 720p/60 Hz
- 1x USB-C Gen. 1 port (data only)
- 1x USB-C PD port (power delivery only)
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen. 1 port
- 2x USB 2.0 port
- 1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45 port (Realtek RTL8153)
- 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio port
- LED indication
- OS: Windows 10, macOS, Android, Chrome OS and Linux with latest updates
- Product dimensions: 127 x 60 x 19 mm
- Product weight: 110 g
- Package dimensions: 191 x 97 x 23 mm
- Device with a free USB-C or Thunderbolt port
Requirements for Power Delivery feature:
- Device with a free USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port with Power Delivery support
Requirements for video output:
- Device with a free USB-C port with DisplayPort Alternate Mode support or a Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10, macOS, Android, Chrome OS and Linux with latest updates
- i-tec USB-C docking station with cable (22 cm)
- Quick Start manual
Small metal USB-C docking station capable of supporting up to three external monitors simultaneously*. Simply connect your laptop or tablet (no need to install drivers) and reap the benefits of quick USB data transfer, connection to the internet via a LAN port, and the ability to connect your headset. And of course, the docking station can also power your laptop with up to 100 W, meaning you will be able to charge all laptops and tablets that support charging via USB-C (USB-C Power Delivery).
Brushed aluminium body grants the docking station sufficient durability and resilience even during frequent travel. The integrated USB-C cable is sufficiently long for comfortable connection even if the USB-C port is located in the upper portion of the screen frame (typical for hybrid laptops/tablets).
The docking station is also fully compatible with tablets and laptops featuring a Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Connect up to three external monitors
- Power delivery: up to 100 W
- Fitted with two DisplayPorts and one HDMI port
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 and 1x USB-C ports will allow you to easily connect your USB devices and peripherals.
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 provides reliable, robust and high-speed Internet connection supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds
- Combined jack for audio and microphone on the front panel
- Supports Windows 10, macOS, Android, Chrome OS and Linux
* Please note that the ability to connect three external monitors is dependent on the graphics card of your laptop, though the majority of modern graphics cards (including integrated Intel graphics cards) are capable of this. However, in order to output video onto three monitors, the lid of your laptop must be closed.
Note: macOS does not support Multi Stream Transport (MST) technology, meaning that when connected to a device running macOS, all connected external monitors will display the same image.
Where to Buy