i-tec MySafe USB-C 3.1 Gen. 2, External case for hard drive 3.5" SATA I/II/III HDD
MySafe USB-C 3.5″ SATA HDD is an external case for all 3.5″ SATA I, II, III hard discs. The USB-C connection offers you a quick and easy data transfer (up to 10 Gbps). The device is compatible with Thunderbolt 3. The solid aluminium construction ensures an effective heat dissipation and hard drive protection. HDD installation is very simple, it takes you just few minutes.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
Long product description: i-tec MySafe USB-C 3.1 Gen. 2, External case for hard drive 3.5″ SATA I/II/III HDD, USB-C 3.1 Gen. 2 interface, Data transfer rate up to 10 Gbps, Aluminium housing, Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- External USB-C 3.1 enclosure for all 3.5" SATA I, II, III hard disk drives
- Max. HDD volume no limitation
- Solid Aluminum body for excellent heat dissipation and hard drive protection
- Interface USB-C 3.1 Gen.2
- Transfer rate up to 10 Gbps
Where to Buy
- External enclosure/docking station for 1 x 3.5“ SATA HDD
- 1 x USB-C port for connecting to the host device
- Enclosure/Docking Station interface maximum transfer rate up to 10 Gbps (USB-C Gen. 2)
- 1x Power adapter (DC 12V/2A)
- On/Off switch
- LED indicator
- Cable USB-C (80 cm)
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Android 6 or later, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 192 x 111 x 35 mm
- Product weight: 380 g
- Package dimensions: 225 x 128 x 88 mm
- Package weight: 703 g
- Device with an available USB-C or Thunderbolt™3 port
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Android 6 or later, Chrome OS
- Cable USB-C (80cm)
- Power adapter (DC cable 119cm)
- Screwdriver & Screws
- Rubber feet
Question: The frame is not detected by the operating system.
Answer: Try connecting the device to another USB/Thunderbolt port (according to the frame type)
Question: The HDD is not visible in the system.
Answer: Make sure the HDD is formatted. Especially for a brand-new drive. You will find this information in the disk manager located in the device manager. You can also format the HDD here.
Notice! The formatting function always deletes the data. Therefore, back up your data before starting the drive formatting.