i-tec USB-C Metal Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Wi-fi connection is comfortable, however, if you require performance without any compromise, nothing will perform better than a Gigabit Ethernet port; modern devices however often miss this important port. This docking station allows you to easily access to 10/100/1000 Mbps network. You can enjoy high-speed internet access without any interruption.
No external power supply is needed. The adapter supports a wide range of operating systems from Windows and Mac OS to Linux. Ethernet network connection can also be used in the Android system. However, the support of this function must be included by the manufacturer directly in the particular Android device. You can easily check this support in Network Connection Settings → Other Networks, which must include Ethernet.
The adapter is suitable for use with MacBook Pro 2016, MacBook 2015, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Dell XPS 13, HP EliteBook Folio G1, ASUS UX390UAK and other devices with the USB-C connector. The USB-C connector has many advantages, it is smaller, symmetrical and allows the easy connection because now you don’t have to worry about the rotation of the connector.
In case there are any problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, please check first for the possible solution in detailed manual or in the FAQ tab.
- Expand your laptop, tablet or PC with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 connector to Gigabit Ethernet port for high-speed internet access
- 1x USB-C 3.1 connector, for connecting to a laptop, tablet or PC
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection, 1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45 port supports 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds
- Supports Wake-on-LAN, Jumbo frame up to 9k bytes, detection of cable crossover MDI/MDIX
- Support IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) and IPv4/IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading
Where to Buy
Price comparators Reseller