i-tec USB-C Metal HUB 4 Port
Is your latest notebook, tablet or smartphone equipped with a single USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 and you want to use common USB peripherals? Are you forced to constantly plug and unplug your favorite USB devices due to the lack of USB ports? With this HUB you get another 4 standard USB 3.0 ports. Connect your external keyboard and mouse, transfer data or movies from a USB flash drive at speeds up to 5 Gbps or charge your mobile devices.
This HUB does not require the installation of drivers. You will just connect it with the USB-C cable and immediately you can start using it. This HUB has a built-in overcurrent protection of your computer in case of short connection on the peripheries. The interface is compatible with USB 2.0. Thanks to its compact dimensions and low weight you can carry in your bag everywhere.
HUB is suitable for use with Apple MacBook 2015, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Dell XPS 13, HP EliteBook Folio G1 and other devices with the USB-C connector. The USB-C connector has many advantages, it is smaller, symmetrical and allows the easy connection because now you need not take care of the rotation of the connector.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
Long product description: i-tec USB-C Metal 4-port HUB, 4x USB 3.0 port for connecting USB-A devices to the new USB-C connector, for notebook tablet smartphone PC with USB-C connector, compatible with Thunderbolt 3, Windows, Mac OS, Android, Chrome
- Expand your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 connector with 4 standard USB ports
- 4x USB-A 3.0 port for connecting your current USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 devices and high-speed data transmission (5 Gbps)
- 1x USB-C 3.1, gen.1 cable for connecting the HUB to your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone, compatible with Thunderbolt 3
- The USB charging detection mechanism for mobile devices
- Plug & Play function
Where to Buy
- 1x integrated USB-C cable for connecting to the host device (20cm)
- 4x USB 3.0 port
- LED indicators
- Surge and overcurrent protection
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 96 x 30 x 21 mm
- Product weight: 63 g
- Package dimensions: 145 x 130 x 25 mm
- Package weight: 123 g
- Device with an available USB-C or Thunderbolt™3 port
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
Question: Some ports have stopped working, but the other ports are working well.
Answer: Fully disconnect all USB devices from the HUB and then the HUB from the host computer. Then first reconnect the HUB and as the last reconnect the USB devices. If the problem is not resolved, please contact our support team.
Question: The computer does not detect the device. The HUB does not behave properly.
Answer: Make sure you have the latest drivers for your USB-C interface installed on your computer. The drivers can be found on the official website of the manufacturer of your laptop/PC.