i-tec USB-C Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
The i-tec G31GLAN USB-C to RJ-45 GLAN adapter allows you to create a wired internet connection via the USB-C port on your PC, notebook, tablet or smartphone. Supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds, the adapter provides a reliable, robust and high-speed internet connection when a wireless signal is unavailable or insufficient, allowing the completion of large downloads or data transfer without fear of interruption.
Compatible with Thunderbolt 3, the USB-C interface supports a data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps and is more user-friendly that its predecessor, USB-A 3.0. The USB-C plug is entirely reversible, making it easier to work with, as well as significantly reducing the risk of plug or port damage.
The adapter is powered via the USB port and requires no driver download – simply plug & play. The compact design makes the adapter an ideal accessory for mobile use, as well as at home or in the office.
Product Overview & Features
- Create a wired internet connection via the USB-C port on your PC, notebook, tablet or smartphone
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3
- USB-C interface supporting data rate transfer up to 10 Gbps
- Powered through USB port – no power adapter is required
- Supports 10/100/1000 Gbps network speeds
- Supports Wake-on-LAN
- Up to 9K Jumbo frame support
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) compatible
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading
- Automatic detection of MDI / MDIX crossover
- Supports Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS, Linux &Android
For further information regarding set-up or for answers to FAQ’s, please visit our website www.i-tec-europe.eu. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Where to Buy
Price comparators Reseller