i-tec USB-C Flat Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Wi-fi connection is comfortable, however, if you require performance without any compromise, nothing will perform better than a Gigabit Ethernet port; modern devices however often miss this important port. This docking station allows you to easily access to 10/100/1000 Mbps network. You can enjoy high-speed internet access without any interruption. This adapter is made of rugged rubber material that can withstand tough conditions. It is, therefore, an ideal companion for travelling or when working in the field.
No external power supply is needed. The adapter supports a wide range of operating systems from Windows and Mac OS to Linux. Ethernet network connection can also be used in the Android system. However, the support of this function must be included by the manufacturer directly in the particular Android device. You can easily check this support in Network Connection Settings → Other Networks, which must include Ethernet.
The USB-C connector has many advantages, it is smaller, symmetrical and allows the easy connection because now you don’t have to worry about the rotation of the connector.
Where to Buy
- 1x integrated USB-C cable for connecting to the host device (13cm)
- 1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45 port (Realtek RTL8153)
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 150 x 22 x 12mm
- Product weight: 20g
- Package dimensions: 154 x 100 x 20mm
- Package weight: 36g
- Device with an available USB-C or Thunderbolt™3 port
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS