i-tec USB-C Flat HDMI Adapter 4K/60 Hz
Expand your desktop to external HDMI monitor or connect projector or television with HDMI interface to your notebook, tablet or PC via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 connector. The adapter supports 4K Ultra HD video with resolution up to 3840 x 2160@60 Hz and stereo sound. This adapter is made of rugged rubber material that can withstand tough conditions. It is, therefore, an ideal companion for travelling or when working in the field.
Using is very simple, just plug the adapter into the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer, connect it with a display device via HDMI cable and you can immediately start using. Driver installation is automatic from the system.
Please make sure to check a compatibility of your device, whether it meets all the requirements for an operation of the specific i-tec product, especially video output (Display Port Alt mode). If your device would not be fully compatible, your new i-tec product may not operate correctly. You may find the specifications your device (i.e. USB port), in a user manual supplied with your notebook/tablet/smartphone, or – alternatively – via customer service provided by a manufacturer of your device. If still uncertain, however, contact our service at email@example.com.
Where to Buy
- 1x integrated USB-C cable for connecting to the host device (11,5cm)
- Video Port:
- 1x HDMI
- Supported Resolutions:
- 1 monitor – 1x HDMI → up to 4K/60 Hz
- OS: Windows 10, macOS X, Android, Chrome OS Google with the latest updates
- Product dimensions: 135 x 22 x 11 mm
- Product weight: 14 g
- Package dimensions: 154 x 100 x 20 mm
- Package weight: 60 g
- Device with an available USB-C or Thunderbolt™3 port
Video output requirements:
- Device with an available USB-C port with “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” support or with Thunderbolt™3 port
Windows 10, macOS X, Android, Chrome OS Google with the latest updates