i-tec USB-C Flat Docking Station + Power Delivery 60W
Connect your favourite accessories to your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone equipped with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface.
Extend your desktop with an external HDMI monitor or connect a projector or TV using the HDMI interface. The docking station supports Ultra HD 4K video transfer with a resolution of up to 3840×2160@30Hz including an audio signal.
Connect the docking station with a single cable (30 cm) into your computer’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port and you can start using it immediately. The driver is installed automatically from the system. We’ve designed the docking station to be used as an ergonomic support for your laptop or tablet.
This docking station is suitable for use with all laptops and other devices equipped with the USB-C connector with video transmission support (USB-C DisplayPort Alt mode). In case of incompatibility, your new i-tec product may not work properly. For details regarding your device’s USB port specifications, please refer to your laptop / tablet / smartphone manual or contact your device manufacturer’s customer support. However, even if you are not sure that your device is fully compatible after verification, please contact our technical department by writing an email to email@example.com.
Long product description: i-tec USB-C Low Profile Docking Station, 1x HDMI 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2016 @ 30 Hz, 1x SD Card Reader, 1x GLAN Ethernet, 3x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB-C port, 1x USB-C Power Delivery port, Compatible with Thunderbolt 3, 30 cm Cable
Where to Buy
Price comparators Reseller
- 1x USB-C 3.1 connector, transfer rate up to 10 Gbps, for connecting to a notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone
- 1x USB-C 3.1 (gen. 1) port for connecting your devices with a new USB-C connector
- 3x USB-A 3.0 port for connecting your current USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 devices and high-speed data transmission (5 Gbps)
- 1x USB-C Power Delivery port with the profile 4 (max. 60W) for charging notebooks, tablets or smartphones with support for Power Delivery. To this port you can connect an original or a universal AC power adapter with USB-C connector, it ensures the constant charging of your notebook, tablet or smartphone during your work.
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection, 1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45 port supports 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds
- 1x SD Card Reader (Spec. SD 4.0)
- Graphic interface: 1x HDMI, max. resolution 3840×2160@30Hz, for connecting an external monitor, projector or television, it allows transferring video and stereo audio
- Mode: Extend, Mirror and Primary Display
- Supported colors 16/32 bit
- 1x AC/DC 5V Power Jack
- Powered through USB bus, no power adapter is needed
- OS: Requires USB-C interface with “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” and „Power Delivery“ support (not all devices/systems with USB-C interface supports the standard) or Thunderbolt 3 port – Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS X, Chrome OS and Android 6 (Google) with Intel Broadwell Processor and R51 and higher
- Product dimensions: 280 x 70 x 22 mm
- Product weight: 198 g
- Packaging dimensions: 325 x 110 x 25 mm
- Packaging weight: 311 g
Hardware requirements: notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with OS Windows, Mac or Google with a free USB-C port with “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” and „Power Delivery“ support or Thunderbolt 3 port
Operating system: Windows 10, Mac OS X, Google (Chrome OS and Android 6) with latest updates
- i-tec USB-C Docking Station with cable (30 cm)
- Extra set of silicone anti-slip self-adhesive pads
- Quick Start
Question: What are the requirements for the primary graphic cards to be used with the graphic chipsets in the i-tech graphic adapters and docking stations?
Answer: Graphic chipsets are secondary (additional) graphic cards in the PC. For their function they need to have an installed primary graphic card. Windows 10 and later: In these operating system the graphic controller works only in connection with the primary graphic cards: Intel, NVidia, ATI/AMD, VIA. It cannot work with the SiS or Matrox graphic cards.
Question: Can I get more detailed information on the problems related to the USB-C docking station?
Answer: Of course, you can contact our technical help.
Question: The device does not charge an Apple / Samsung tablet.
Answer: If the connected device is not charged or does not work, connect the original / external USB-C power adaptor to the power connector of the parent notebook / Mac / smartphone / tablet or USB-C port on the docking station for support of charging. Unfortunately despite the European standard on unification of the power supply devices some companies protect their products by allowing charging these products only with the original / licensed power adaptor through the USB-C port.