i-tec USB-C Travel Adapter PD/Data
Set up your workplace exactly as it suits your needs the best. Connect your favourite peripherals to your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface.
The adapter offers 3x USB 3.0 port for connecting your standard USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 devices and high-speed data transmission (5 Gbps), and 1x USB-C Power Delivery / Data Port for charging laptops, tablets or smartphones with support for Power Delivery. To this port you can connect an original or a universal AC power adapter with USB-C connector, it ensures the constant charging of your laptop, tablet or smartphone during your work. This port also enables data transfer, therefore can be used to connect modern data devices with USB-C connector (e.g. Ethernet adapter, USB Flash Drive…). However, the port does not enable video transfer.
The adapter is suitable for use with MacBook Pro 2016, MacBook 2015, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Dell XPS 13, HP EliteBook Folio G1, ASUS UX390UAK and other devices with the USB-C connector. The USB-C connector has many advantages, it is smaller, symmetrical and allows the easy connection because now you don’t have to worry about the connector rotation.
You will appreciate compact dimensions and low weight of the adapter, especially during travels. The drivers are automatically installed from the system when you first connect.
Please make sure to check a compatibility of your device, whether it meets all the requirements for an operation of the specific i-tec product, especially video output (Display Port Alt mode), and/or Power Delivery. If your device would not be fully compatible, your new i-tec product may not operate correctly. You may find the specifications your device (i.e. USB port), in a user manual supplied with your notebook/tablet/smartphone, or – alternatively – via customer service provided by a manufacturer of your device. If still uncertain, however, contact our service at email@example.com.
In case there are any problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, please check first for the possible solution in detailed manual or in the FAQ tab.
Long product description: i-tec USB-C 3-Port HUB with Power Delivery Function, 3x USB 3.0 Port for USB peripherals, 1x USB-C Power Delivery / Data Port – can be used as another USB-C port, compatible with Thunderbolt 3, for Windows, Mac OS, Android, Chrome
- Expand your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface with 3 standard USB-A ports and USB-C Power Delivery / Data Port
- 1x USB-C 3.1 connector, for connecting to a laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone
- 3x USB 3.0 Port port for connecting your USB devices and high-speed data transmission (5 Gbps)
- 1x USB-C Power Delivery / Data Port – Power Delivery with the profile 4 for charging laptops, tablets or smartphones with support for Power Delivery. To this port you can connect an original or a universal AC power adapter with USB-C connector, it ensures the constant charging of your laptop, tablet or smartphone during your work. This port also enables data transfer, therefor can be used to connect modern data devices with USB-C connector (e.g. Ethernet adapter, USB Flash Drive…) However the port does not enable video transfer.
- Powered through USB bus (no power adapter is needed) or through USB-C Power Delivery / Data Port
Where to Buy
- 1x integrated USB-C cable for connecting to the host device (13cm)
- Power Delivery: 60 W
- 1x USB-C port gen. 1 + PD (data + power delivery)
- 3x USB 3.0 port
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Product dimensions: 90 x 58 x 14mm
- Product weight: 59g
- Package dimensions: 145 x 130 x 25mm
- Package weight: 104g
- Device with an available USB-C or Thunderbolt™3 port
Power Delivery Requirements:
- Host device with an available USB-C or Thunderbolt™3 port that provides Power Delivery support
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10, macOS X, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
Question: Some ports have stopped working, but the other ports are working well.
Answer: Fully disconnect all USB devices from the HUB and then the HUB from the host computer. Then first reconnect the HUB and as the last reconnect the USB devices. If the problem is not resolved, please contact our support team.
Question: The computer does not detect the device. The HUB does not behave properly.
Answer: Make sure you have the latest drivers for your USB-C interface installed on your computer. The drivers can be found on the official website of the manufacturer of your laptop/PC.