I-TEC – Tutto quello di cui puoi aver bisogno per il computer
- NB/PC ACCESSORI
- STAZIONI DI RICARICA
- ADATTATORI VIDEO
- COOLING PADS
- ARCHIVI DATI
- MOUSE BT
- ADATTATORI AUDIO
- DOVE COMPRARE
Grazie a questo involucro con l’interfaccia USB-C puoi collegare facilmente il tuo disco a computer 2.5“ SATA, TV e altri dispositivi multimediali o trasferire i dati dal notebook danneggiato.
Connetti tutti i dispositivi preferiti al tuo notebook tramite interfacce moderne USB-C o Thunderbolt 3. Il design reversibile della stazione dock garantisce il collegamento facile a prescindere dal fatto se la porta del tuo notebook si trova a destra o a sinistra. Il kit con supporti in silicone antiscivolo fa parte della confezione.
i-tec USB 3.0 interní přední panel 4 port HUB 3,5" adaptér pro 5,25" 1x speciální port USB 2,1A 50 cm kabel s 19-pinovým interním adaptérem
You can switch the port to charging mode with "PC/Fast Charge" switch. You can use this mode (Fast Charge) in case your device (tablet, phone eg.) is not charged in PC mode.
The HUB is designed to fit well into both 3.5“ or 5.25“ position (with included adapter) in your computer case. The device is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
Now you can work very fast with all actual USB peripherals as external harddrives, high-resolution web cams, USB graphic solutions, Blu-Ray optical drives and other USB devices.
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- 4x downstream and 1x upstream port (share with one Apple device fast charging USB port)
- Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
- Installs in any available 3.5’’ or 5.25’’ device bay
- PC/Fast charge switch for switching the port to charging mode
- Works with high-bandwidth SuperSpeed USB 3.0 devices, such as external hard disks, memory card readers, high resolution webcams, camcorders, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio and more
- Charging port DC 5 V, 2,1 A (It enables a quick charging of the newest tablets and smartphones.)
- No device drivers required for hardware installation
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32/64bit
- Product size 98 x 96 x 22 mm/145 x 139 x 39 mm (without/with bay mounting kit)
- Product weight 170 g/249 g (without/with bay mounting kit)
- Package size 240 x 207 x 72 mm
- Package weight 472 g
Desktop PC with an available USB port and one available 3.5’’ or 5.25’’ drive bay
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit
- USB 3.0 4-Port Front Panel HUB
- USB 3.0 Cable 19pin internal (50 cm)
- 5.25’’ Bay mounting kit
- User´s Guide
Question: I would like to charge Apple device (iPad, iPhone, iPod) in OS Windows over the USB 3.0 / 2.0 port. Is there any software option to solve this problem?
Answer: Standard charging is solved via the supplied AC adapter for Apple device. Nevertheless, by ASUS company was developed the „ASUS Ai Charger“ software for working and simultaneously charging of Apple device over the USB port of notebook / PC, over the plugged HUB or docking station in Windows OS. More information can be found here: http://event.asus.com/mb/2010/ai_charger/, where you can download and test the software. In spite of many positive experiences with the using of this software, we cannot guarantee 100% effectivity in all possible hardware combinations.
Question: USB 3.0 4-Ports Front Panel Hub is not installed automatically immediatelly after connection.
Answer: Device should be installed automatically in supported OS. By the way, if installation doesn’t start, reboot your computer. After rebooting PC, installation starts surely.
Question: I have no free 3,5“ bay in my PC.
Answer: We attach also 5,25“ kit, which allows you to install device into the bay, especially compatible with optical discs readers/writers.
Question: The Apple tablet is not charged.
Answer: Switch to Fast Charge mode, disconnect the charging USB cable to the tablet or smartphone and connect to the HUB again.
Question: The Samsung tablet is not charged.
Answer: Despite the european standard about unification of power devices some companies protect their products and so it is possible to charge them with the original/licensed power adapter only.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - i-tec Technologies s.r.o., Teslova 2, 702 00 Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130